1. Mark Joseph T. Fernandez, CPA, RFC, AFA is the founder of the FinancePH Group of Companies. He is one of the leading finance speakers having conducted multiple seminars since 2014. He has appeared multiple times in TV and radio stations as guest. His life story has been published multiple times in books, magazines and news articles. He is currently the Most Recommended Popular Investor in eToro.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION:
This is a Zoom Online Live Seminar
Date: October 9, 2021
Time: Seminar Starts 08:30am and ends 12:30pm
*Zoom online seminar is easy to use. Just go to our website seminars.financeph.com 15 minutes before the seminar
*Please call or text Lyn at 09369679130 if you have questions regarding the seminar. She will be glad to assist you with the entire process.
WHY ONLINE LIVE SEMINAR:
1. No travel time, no travel expenses
2. No health risk
3. Accessible anywhere in the world
4. Live Q & A portion during the seminar
5. Free consultation within 7 days after the seminar
*May view seminar in cellphone android/iOS, laptop, mac.
*You can chat your questions during the question and answer portion of the seminar
“The best investment, is an investment to yourself.”
HOW TO REGISTER:
Step#1: Please visit seminars.financeph.com
Step#2: Registration and payment is done at the website, just follow instructions
Step#3: Payment can be done via bank fund transfer to BPI, BDO, G-Cash, 7-11
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If during the first 60 minutes of the seminar you feel that you do not like the topics discussed. Simply end the online meeting and immediately contact us for a refund.
Seminar fee is normally at P3,000 but thanks to our sponsors, the seminar fee is now only:
P499 - Early Bird Rate (Please type promo code EARLYBIRDME upon online purchase. Use at least 1 day before the seminar.)
P899 - Regular Rate
BRING A FRIEND AND GET A DISCOUNT
If your friends join the seminar you both get a discount:
P399 - Group Rate (2 or more attendees)
We try our best to keep our seminar fee as low as possible. This will cover for the handouts, ecertificates, pay of staff, pay of speakers, overhead, office, admin cost, promotion costs, programmers, website managers, customer service staff.