[Learn More, Earn More] This seminar is intended for those who want to understand more about Withholding Tax and Creditable Withholding Tax. Applicable for Non-Vat and Vat-table business owners.
1. Concept of Withholding taxes
2. What is expanded withholding tax
3. How to file Expanded Withholding tax
4. Due dates and returns for expanded withholding tax
5. Expanded withholding versus Creditable withholding taxes
6. How to prepare alphalist on withholding taxes
7.Basic rules on withholding tax on compensation
8. Taxable compensation versus nontaxable compensation
9. How to file Monthly withholding tax on compensation
10. How to prepare alphalist of employees
PAGKATAPOS NG SEMINAR:
1. Matuto kung paano mag compute ng withholding tax sa sweldo
2. Matuto kung paano mag compute ng withholding tax sa mga binabayad sa supplier at rent
3. Matuto kung paano gumawa ng Alphalist
4. Matuto kung ano pa ang mga ibang taxes applicable sa iyo whether professional, freelancer or business owner.
5. Matuto kung ano pa ang mga ibang requirements ng BIR sa iyo.
TITLE OF SEMINAR: Withholding Tax 101 Seminar (Includes Alphalist)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Business Owners, Freelancers, Professionals, Sales People, People who want to learn more about taxes specifically on withholding tax and creditable withholding tax.
1. Ma. Nonabelle Villahermosa, CPA is the CFO - Chief Financial Officer of the FinancePH Group of Companies that has businesses in - financial services (branches in Makati, Iloilo and Pampanga), transportation (Metro Manila), software development (Cebu) and more.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION:
This is a Zoom Online Live Seminar
Date: October 15, 2021
Time: Seminar Starts 6pm and ends 10pm
*Zoom online seminar is easy to use. Just go to our website seminars.financeph.com 15 minutes before the seminar
*Please call or text Lyn at 0905-3462623 if you have questions regarding the seminar. She will be glad to assist you with the entire process.
*May view seminar in cellphone android/iOS, laptop, mac.
*You can chat your questions during the question and answer portion of the seminar
“The best investment, is an investment to yourself.”
HOW TO REGISTER:
Step#1: Please visit seminars.financeph.com
Step#2: Registration and payment is done at the website, just follow instructions
Step#3: Payment can be done via bank fund transfer to BPI, BDO, G-Cash, 7-11
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If during the first 60 minutes of the seminar you feel that you do not like the topics discussed. Simply end the online meeting and immediately contact us for a refund.
P599 - Early Bird Rate (Please type promo code EARLYBIRDME upon online purchase. Use at least 1 day before the seminar.)
P999 - Regular Rate
BRING A FRIEND AND GET A DISCOUNT
If your friends join the seminar you both get a discount:
P499 - Group Rate (2 or more attendees)
We try our best to keep our seminar fee as low as possible. This will cover for the handouts, ecertificates, pay of staff, pay of speakers, overhead, office, admin cost, promotion costs, programmers, website managers, customer service staff