The Philippine President signed into law Republic Act (RA) No. 11534 or the Corporate Recovery and Tax Incentives for Enterprises (CREATE) Act on March 26, 2021. The law amended certain provisions of the National Internal Revenue Code of 1997 (Tax Code), primarily on corporate income tax.
Join us in this seminar made to understand the changes to our corporate income tax brought about by the CREATE law.
What is a Corporation?
Types of Corporation in the Philippines
Ownership structure of corporations in the Philippines
Advantages and Disadvantages of a Corporation
Basic Requirements and Procedure in Registering a Corporation
Corporate Income tax rates
-Resident Foreign Corporations
-Non-resident foreign corporations
How to Calculate Corporate Income tax (specifically for Domestic Corporations)
Group Taxation (Transfer Pricing)
Tax credits and Incentives
Other taxes applicable to corporations
-Tax returns and due dates
PAGKATAPOS NG SEMINAR:
1. Matutunan kung anu-anu ang iba’t ibang klase nang corporation sa Pilipinas
2. Matutunan kung paano ang basic registration ng corporation
3. Matututunan kung ano ang mga income at allowable deductions na dapat isama sa inyong tax filing para maiwasan ang tax exposure sa inyong corporate income tax
4. Matututong mag file ng corporate income tax return
5. Matututunan kung kelan ang tamang filing at payment deadlines ng mga taxes
6. Malaman ang mga applicable taxes at iba pang taxes na maaring requirement para sa inyong corporation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Business Owners, Managers, Accountants, and Employees who wants to learn more about corporate income taxes
1. Ma. Nonabelle Villahermosa, CPA is the CFO - Chief Financial Officer of the FinancePH Group of Companies that has businesses in - financial services (branches in Makati, Iloilo and Pampanga), transportation (Metro Manila), software development (Cebu) and more.
This is a Zoom Online Live Seminar
*Zoom online seminar is easy to use. Just go to our website seminars.financeph.com 15 minutes before the seminar
*Please call or text Lyn at 0905-3462623 if you have questions regarding the seminar. She will be glad to assist you with the entire process.
*May view seminar in cellphone android/iOS, laptop, mac.
*You can chat your questions during the question and answer portion of the seminar
We try our best to keep our seminar fee as low as possible. This will cover for the handouts, ecertificates, pay of staff, pay of speakers, overhead, office, admin cost, promotion costs, programmers, website managers, customer service staff.