[Learn Accounting The Easy Way] Would you like to know how to understand how your accountant creates journal entries, ledgers and financial statements? Would you want to learn how to read financial statements better so you can make better business or investing decisions? Then this seminar is for you.
This course will allow beginners and people with no business or accounting background to understand the basics of accounting. This course was properly crafted to insure that it is discussed in a very simple and easy way.
AFTER THE SEMINAR THE ATTENDEE IS ABLE TO:
1. Understand what is accounting, its purpose and the benefits it provides when properly applied to any business.
2. Learn the concepts that make up accounting. Understand the debits and credits which are the basic building blocks of accounting.
3. Appreciate the entire accounting cycle from recording a business transaction (example your business sold a product) to journalizing, posting in your ledger and creating financial statements.
4. Be able to understand and read a financial statement such as Balance Sheet, Income Statement among others.
5. Lastly, be able to understand what your accountant, fund manager, or business owner is saying regarding accounting information.
What is Accounting
Why have an Accounting System
Concept of double entry
-What is a debit
-What is a credit
-Chart of Accounts
-Adjusted Trial Balance
-Closing Trial Balance
-Statement of Cashflows
-Statement of Changes in Owner's Equity
-Accounting requirements by the BIR
TITLE OF SEMINAR: Basic Accounting 101: For Business Owners & Self Employed
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Business Owners, Freelancers, Professionals, Sales People, People who want to learn more about basic accounting.
1. Maria Nonabelle Villahermosa, CPA is the CFO - Chief Financial Officer of the FinancePH Group of Companies that has businesses in - financial services (branches in Makati, Iloilo and Pampanga), transportation (Metro Manila), software development (Cebu) and more.
This is a Zoom Online Live Seminar
*Zoom online seminar is easy to use. Just go to our website seminars.financeph.com 15 minutes before the seminar
*Please call or text Lyn at 0905-3462623 if you have questions regarding the seminar. She will be glad to assist you with the entire process.
*May view seminar in cellphone android/iOS, laptop, mac.
*You can chat your questions during the question and answer portion of the seminar
We try our best to keep our seminar fee as low as possible. This will cover for the handouts, ecertificates, pay of staff, pay of speakers, overhead, office, admin cost, promotion costs, programmers, website managers, customer service staff.