[Learn More, Earn More] He who holds more information will be the winner in today's business world.
Most people know accounting as how to file taxes and to input data in your journals and ledgers. However, equally important is to know the other twin of accounting which is management accounting. This will allow you to be ready for a career in management in the future. Existing managers will appreciate financial data in more detail and Entrepreneurs will be able to grow and expand their business if you properly learn and apply the concepts in this seminar.
For career professionals this will help you advance in your career by understanding how great managers think and make better business decisions. This knowledge will also be useful when you decide to create your own business someday.
For entrepreneurs this will help you grow and expand your business because you will be able to create and make reports for better business decisioning making.
AT THE END OF THE SEMINAR:
-You will be able to understand the difference between financial accounting and managerial account
-You will learn the different types of costs associated with your business
-You will learn the different methods of pricing your products/services
-You will learn the different financial ratio analysis and how to interpret the results of those ratios
1. Difference between Financial Accounting vs Management Accounting
2. Difference between Cost Accounting vs Management Accounting
3. Different Types of Costs or Expenses a. Manufacturing Costs
b. Non-Manufacturing Costs
c. Prime Cost
d. Conversion Cost
e. Direct Costs
f. Indirect Costs
g. Controllable Costs
h. Uncontrollable Costs
i. Variable Cost
j. Fixed Cost
k. Mixed Cost
l. Relevant Costs
m. Standard Costs
n. Opportunity Cost
o. Sunk Cost
4. Product Costing Methods
a. Job Order Costing
b. Process Costing
c. Hybrid Costing
d. Standard Costing
e. Backflush Costing
f. Activity Based Costing
g. Cost Volume Profit Analysis
h. Break-even Point
7 . Pricing Strategies
a. Cost Plus Pricing
b. Competitive Pricing
c. Value Based Pricing
d. Price Skimming
e. Penetration Pricing
8. Relevant Costing
9. Accept or Reject a Special Offer
10. Make or Buy
11. Sell or Process
12. Add or Drop a Product Line/Segment
13. Responsibility Accounting
14. Decentralized Organizations
15. Cost Variance Analysis 16. Segment Reporting
17. Standard Costing
18. Variance Analysis
Prerequisite: Must have knowledge in Basic Financial Accounting or willing to attend Accounting 101 after this seminar. For those who have not attend our Accounting 101 Seminar, the schedules are at seminars.financeph.com.
TITLE OF SEMINAR: Accounting 201 - Basic Management Accounting
***Do not settle for low quality seminars. Choose quality seminars. You get what you pay for. We promise only good quality seminars or your money back. A peso invested in learning is worth millions if used properly to reach your goals.
WHY JOIN A FINANCEPH
Since 2014, FinancePH has been conducting the cheapest yet high quality seminars to thousands upon thousands of individuals both in Metro Manila and in the provinces. For a very affordable price you get new learnings. People love us, in fact we have 132,000 plus followers in our page. Try our seminars and be amazed.
WHY CHOOSE FINANCEPH SEMINARS?
1. We are the preferred seminar provider of Entrepreneurs since 2014
2. Trusted by more than 135,000 followers in our FinancePH Page
3. Our seminars are explained in a very easy to understand way
4. We have quality and intelligent speakers who practice in real life what they are teaching
5. We give an eCertificate of Completion after passing the seminar exam
6. For paid seminars, easy to register and pay seminar fee in our website.
7. Outstanding customer service just call Lyn at 0905-3462623 if you need anything
All our paid seminars have the following benefits:
1. We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with our seminars
2. Free consultation within 7 days with the speaker
3. Includes free downloadable handouts
4. Discounts for multiple tickets and early birds
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES SAY:
Most of our attendees have said they love our seminars since we have intelligent, witty and professional speakers. Further the topics are discussed in an easy to understand and practical way. Since this is our advocacy, the seminar fee is also very affordable.
Please text the number of our seminar in charge Ms. Lyn
or call our FinancePH Office
Hotline: 0905-3462623 (0905-FINANCE)
Makati at (02) 7-750-4946
Pampanga (045) 300-4059
Iloilo (033) 338-4601
Visit seminars.financeph.com see our other upcoming seminars. You can also subscribe to receive email updates of our upcoming seminars.
"If you don't learn something new regularly then you are not growing, you are aging."
“The best investment, is an investment to yourself.”
Feel free to text Lyn at 0905-3462623 for inquiries.