FinancePH Seminars brings you Stock Market 201 Seminar: Advanced Fundamental Analysis for those who wanted to know in more detail how to properly analyze a company.
This seminar is an advanced course, for those who have minimal background in the Stock Market please take the Stock Market 101 course first.
Have you ever had a desire to purchase stocks but you seem not confident in making that purchase decision? Have you ever wanted to invest in a stock on your own without the need to copy other people's stock portfolio choices? Do you usually ask people what stock is good to invest in?
How about you will be the one who is going to give a tip to your friends on which stocks are good to buy? Would you like to be the one who will be copied by your friends because you are now making confident and good decisions on which stocks to buy?
This seminar is intended to give you the added confidence to make the right purchasing decision. After this seminar, we assure you that you will be highly confident in selecting the right stock to buy.
Part 1: QUICK REVIEW
1. Case Study: Review of the Milktea Business
2. Review of where to buy stocks
-Direct Investing (Stock Brokers)
3. Review of the Concept of Valuation and Intrinsic Value
-Difference Between Book Value and Market Value
-Book Value Per Share
-Price Per Share
-Earnings Per Share
-Dividends Per Share
-Return on Equity
-How to Derive Earnings Yield from P/E Ratio
Part 2: Advanced Fundamental Analysis
1. The Triad in Investing - Version 1
2. Du Pont Ratio
- Return on Sales
- Asset Turnover
- Equity Multiplier
3. Return on Equity
4. Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
5. PEG Ratio
6. Projecting Future Earnings Yields
7. Financial Statement Analysis
-Peer Group Analysis
8. Three Major Financial Statements
-Statement of Cashflows
9. How to Read Financial Statements
-BV + LTD
12. The Triad in Investing - Version 2
13. Debt to Equity
14. Price to Book
15. Current Account to GDP
16. Free Cashflow
17. Reading Graphs
18. Suggested Website for Fundamental Analysis
19. Recitation by Attendees
-Participants Will Volunteer to Analyze the Stocks
-Speaker Will Give a Feedback on their Quality of Analysis
20. Snowflake Analysis
TITLE OF SEMINAR: Stock Market 201: Advanced Fundamental Analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: People who want to invest in the stock market on their own. This seminar is an advanced seminar, ideally you should have attended Stock Market 101.
1. Mark Joseph T. Fernandez, CPA, RFC, AFA is the founder of the FinancePH Group of Companies. He is one of the leading finance speakers having conducted multiple seminars since 2014. He has appeared multiple times in TV and radio stations as guest. His life story has been published multiple times in books, magazines and news articles.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION:
This is a Zoom Online Live Seminar
Date: April 17, 2021
Time: Seminar Starts 2pm and ends 6pm
*Zoom online seminar is easy to use. Just go to our website seminars.financeph.com 15 minutes before the seminar
*Please call or text Lyn at 09369679130 if you have questions regarding the seminar. She will be glad to assist you with the entire process.
WHY ONLINE LIVE SEMINAR:
1. No travel time, no travel expenses
2. No health risk
3. Accessible anywhere in the world
4. Live Q & A portion during the seminar
5. Free consultation within 7 days after the seminar
*May view seminar in cellphone android/iOS, laptop, mac.
*You can chat your questions during the question and answer portion of the seminar
“The best investment, is an investment to yourself.”
HOW TO REGISTER:
Step#1: Please visit seminars.financeph.com
Step#2: Registration and payment is done at the website, just follow instructions
Step#3: Payment can be done via bank fund transfer to BPI, BDO, G-Cash, 7-11
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If during the first 60 minutes of the seminar you feel that you do not like the topics discussed. Simply end the online meeting and immediately contact us for a refund.
Seminar fee is normally at P3,000 but thanks to our sponsors, the seminar fee is now only:
P799 - Early Bird Rate (Please type promo code EARLYBIRDME upon online purchase. Use at least 1 day before the seminar.)
P1199 - Regular Rate
BRING A FRIEND AND GET A DISCOUNT
If your friends join the seminar you both get a discount:
P649 - Group Rate (2 or more attendees)
We try our best to keep our seminar fee as low as possible. This will cover for the handouts, ecertificates, pay of staff, pay of speakers, overhead, office, admin cost, promotion costs, programmers, website managers, customer service staff.